Friday, June 24, 2011

Anime Stream Sites/Membership Fee with Access Guide List

Here we go – I found some good sites to get access to anime. My previous blog was about shopping and purchasing anime series DVD. But for now I will give some insights about decent anime sites and ratings based on: content, advertisement traffic, whether videos are downloadable, how good are the web players hosted, how fast anime are uploaded if waiting on Japan live airing if new, or if older series are available. and whether the each streaming sites is membership fee is required or free for uses with some limitations.

** In addition I will include some site reference that I’ve gathered after looking around searching the web using Google search engine. These will my top recommended sites that I have used so far with satisfactory experiences. (These sites that I have listed are just a good start off – you may explore other sites if you find an anime series is missing.) I use multiple streaming sites for my benefit.
**I DO NOT OWN OR INTEND TO CLAIM COPYRIGHT WITH THE SITES LISTED BELOW - IN ANYWAY - I AM ONLY USING THESE SOURCES AS REFERENCE ONLY**
Free Streaming Sites:

1)      www.animeseason.com

2)      www.animecrazy.net

3)      www.veoh.com (search video – not anime based)

4)      www.youtube.com (search video engine – not anime based)

5)       www.animehere.com  

6)      www.animeratio.com  


8)      www.dailymotion.com (search video engine – not anime based)

9)      www.filestube.com (search video engine – not anime based)

Membership Access Sites (payment required through e-check, credit/debit cards, or via paypal):

1)      www.anime-direct.com

2)      www.crunchyroll.com   

3)      www.funimation.com  

Anime Streaming Site References:

1)      www.animetoplist.org

2)      (stay tuned for more as I update with further notice)

****That is it for blog number 3 – the next blog I will cover with site ratings and content as listed above for your convenience – rock on >>anime/manga<< stayed tuned for site stream ratings and as well as membership access sites. Thank You for your time.   

No comments:

Post a Comment